Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Little Miss Thing...

Ella Ann made her grand entrance Feb. 21st! She is beautiful and amazing! It is hard to believe that Jason and I created something so awesome....Adjusting to life at home is taking some time. She sleeps a lot during the day, but somehow knows she is not right by Mom and Dad at night. We are working on that!


I have never experienced something so exhausting and rewarding all at the same time. She looks just like her big sister did when she was a baby. Guess daddy wins again! :o) She does have my hands and feet and my ability to sleep through anything. She has daddy's laid back personality and good looks. We are truly blessed! I promise to keep up the blog as best I can! Hang in there with me!

4 comments:

Kim said...

What great pictures! She looks like such a sweetie. Hang in there, it will get easier (and then they turn 2)! See you all soon!

Chesley said...

Congrats Becca! I love all of Ella's hair and I also love her name. I have been keeping up with you through Melissa's blog. I hope you are adjusting well.
Take care.

danalafargue said...

The girls and can't wait to get some play time :-) Again, she is adorable. Take care!

danalafargue said...

The girls and I are so excited to play with her some day! She is a doll :-)