Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy July!!

Ella is missing her sister...Bhealor went to Missiouri to visit her cousins for 2 weeks. We miss her, but we know she is having a blast! My family went to the 4th of July parade and Ella managed to sleep through some of it. That night, we put her to bed and watched the fireworks from our front yard with Tarah and Terry. Somehow, Ella slept through the whole thing! Don't worry, her hearing is fine! She just likes her sleep! She is deffinately MY daughter!


Ella had cereal for the first time tonight. She was not quite sure what to make of it, but managed to get most of it into her belly!




We entered her into the "Mix 102.9 DFW's Cutest Baby" contest! Round one ends on July 10th! Hopefully she will get enough votes to move on to the next round. Mama and Daddy need that trip to Mexico!! :o)


I got a job! Yea!! I will be teaching 1st grade again in Arlington at Johns Elementary. I am really excited about being back "home". I won't be with my best partner in crime at Farrell, but at least I will be closer! Maybe Tammy and I will meet up at the Sonic. :o)






2 comments:

danalafargue said...

Wow!! Her little face is changing so much!!! She is just adorable, Becca. I love these pictures and I can't wait to see her :-)

Tammy said...

I'll miss you too! Glad you're back in A town though. Who knows what will happen........