Friday, July 13, 2007

Here we go...


Well, Tammy has talked me into blogging my soon to be expanding belly! I will put other stuff up here, too! This is my first post and I have never actually blogged before. I don't really know where to start! I am about 6 weeks along and scared to death! Having said that, we are very excited!!! We told Bhealor last night that she is going to be a big sister. I think she is in shock, but very happy. She insists she wants a sister and we have to keep reminding her that WE don't decide that! Her response is "I know, I know, God does!" However secretly, I think she feels if she wishes hard enough, she can make it happen! We are off to Sea World on Sunday...Get a glimpse of my future at the Shamu show! Ha, ha!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious!! She is going to make a great big sister...for a little sister OR brother:) Can't wait to see your giant belly AND those little sausages:)

Melissa said...

I am so excited for you to be a mommy. Your little one is lucky to have such wonderful parents. I'm sad you will not be at Farrell so that I can watch you for the one time in your life have a belly. Congrats to the mommy and Daddy to be:)

Tammy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are blogging now! Bhea's hair looks so cute. Take lots of pics at Seaworld so you'll have lots to post. I'm adding your link to my site!

A. Stewart said...

Who is this "we"? I need to know if I am included in this set called "we".

Little sausages?... who are these people? Is it dark outside, or light?

Wendie said...

Congrats! Heather says "I can't believe that Mrs. Young is having a baby! I hope it is a girl." I agree with Melissa the one time that you actually have a belly and we don't get to see. Enjoy this wonderful experience and keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Yaay I can write comments now that I have an account... =D

danalafargue said...

Becca, I am so, so excited for you. Except I am really depressed for me because now you have moved away and I won't get to keep your baby! :-( You will be an excellent Mommy and I am looking forward to watching on this blog so keep it up :-)

D said...

I heard you're having a baby! Congratulations!