Monday, July 23, 2007

Surviving Shamu...




Well, we survived Sea World! We had a great time, but it was exhausting! Bhealor could not get enough of the water park or the animals. She mentioned wanting to be a trainer one day. She picked the largest rollercoaster and decided she just HAD to ride it. It scared the daylights out of her, but we were proud of her for wanting to conquer it. I couldn't ride anything. So I spent a lot of time catching up on my reading and people watching. Next year, I will conquer the Electric Eel! It was a wonderful vacation and hopefully, I will recover soon!

4 comments:

A. Stewart said...

Sea World is the best value for a day of fun with the family.

Melissa said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I can't wait until our boys are old enough to ride the rides.

Tammy said...

Looks like fun,sorry we missed it! Can't wait to see all the pics!

danalafargue said...

Sea World is the greatest :-) I'm glad you had a good time. Now, time for that rest.... :-)