Thursday, August 2, 2007

First Meeting...


Well, I hope this does not oog (yes that is a word!) anybody out, but here is a picture of our little bean.
We "met" him/her for the first time today. There is a strong flickering of a heartbeat, little arms and legs and one big 'ol head! I am hoping the body catches up to that! Luke and Travis said it "looks like a boy" and Jason is questioning the paternity, because "it looks nothing like him." :o) All kidding aside, it is amazing to see that little thing alive in there. It is all so real now. It is hard to believe we created this and it is really in there! The doctor said everything looks good and we should be able to hear the heartbeat next month.

5 comments:

D said...

How cool! And no...it doesn't oog me out at all!

Tammy said...

It is so neat to see your little person. I can tell that your baby is going to have a very big head...Just kidding(you hope). Luke is sure it's a boy and you should name him Rex, so there you go the hard part is over!

Melissa said...

The first sonogram makes it so real! I am so happy to see that youru little one is on the way and growing! I hope you are feeling ok this first trimester.

Kim said...

I saw the Great Grandpa to be today at church and congradulated him. I know they are so excited about this, just like the rest of us.

danalafargue said...

Awesome!!! No oog factor whatsoever!!! I love pregnancy!